If preferred, a reservation agreement is concluded between the buyer and the seller for up to one month.
Upon concluding the reservation agreement, the buyer shall pay a reservation fee in the amount of EUR 5,000.
CONTRACT UNDER THE LAW OF OBLIGATIONS
After concluding the reservation contract, the buyer and the seller enter into a contract under the law of obligations and the buyer pays 15% of the total cost of the property to be purchased (apartment, storage room, parking space).
The buyer must pay a notary fee when concluding a contract under the law of obligations.
REAL RIGHT CONTRACT
Upon completion of the apartment, a real right contract is entered into and the possession and ownership of the apartment are transferred to the buyer. Before the transaction, the buyer pays 85% of the cost of the purchased property to the notary’s deposit account.
If the buyer buys an apartment with a bank loan, the bank can pay the purchase amount in the amount of the bank loan.
At the time of acquiring the apartment, the seller writes off all loans and mortgages taken for the development of the apartment building from the apartment to be purchased.
The buyer pays the remaining costs of the transaction, except for the deletion of the mortgage, which is paid by the seller.
THE PRICE OF THE APARTMENT INCLUDES
– Water supply and sewerage connection fees
– Connection to the district heating network
– Equipped according to the specification of construction materials and equipment
– Interior finishing according to the package offered by the developer and chosen by the buyer
– Internet readiness
– Connection fees with electricity network
THE PRICE OF THE APARTMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE
– Notary and mortgage fees related to purchase and sale agreements as well as the state fee
– Internet connection, including the security connection fee
– Parking space
– Furniture shown as an illustration in the plans
– Lighting fixtures within the apartment (except sanitary room and vestibule)